The safety and well-being of our employees, partners, performers, and guests is our top priority. We will continue to follow recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local authorities as the situation develops.
The Tyson Events Center places top priority on the health and safety of its community, several events at the theatre are being rescheduled or canceled. Fans are encouraged to retain their tickets (if applicable) until the new date is announced, or until further communication is provided. All tickets will be honored for the new date(s). We appreciate your patience as we await further updates.
We are in constant and ongoing communication with all our event partners, to address the respective events on a case by case basis, and in a time-sensitive manner.
- For the latest news on our event schedule or to purchase tickets, visit TysonCenter.com
- The Primebank Box Office at the Tyson Events Center is closed to the public. Staff are available by phone or email
Please utilize this page to see the status of upcoming public events. If the event you have a question on is not listed below please email TEC-Tickets@spectraxp.com for update or question.
Glossary of Terms below:
Postponed/Suspended/Rescheduled – Event has been, or will be, rescheduled to a future date. All tickets for the original date are valid and ticket holders do not need to do anything but hold onto their tickets for the rescheduled date.
Canceled – The event has been canceled and will not be rescheduled. When an event cancels, refunds are available at point of purchase.
3/11-17 – NAIA DII Women’s Basketball – Canceled
3/25 – The Harlem Globetrotters – Postponed new date TBA
4/1 – 5 – Abu Bekr Shrine Circus – Rescheduled for July 29 – August 2
4/12 – Sunnybrook Easter Service – Canceled
Sioux City Musketeers – The remainder of the season has been canceled. Visit MusketeersHockey.com for info
Sioux City Bandits – The start of the CIF season has been delayed. Check back for updates.
Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated. We will email patrons directly regarding the status of each performance as details are confirmed, and the most up-to-date status for each event will be available on our website and our social media pages.
REMINDERS IF YOU ARE ATTENDING AN UPCOMING MEETING, EVENT, OR GATHERINGS:
In accordance with the guidance and recommendations set forth by the CDC and local health officials, we respectfully request that the following guests do not attend events:
- Guests who are feeling sick or experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms (including fever, cough and shortness of breath);
- Guests who have been diagnosed with, or believe to have contracted, COVID-19;
- Guests who have been in contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days; and
- Guests who have traveled to, or been in close contact with someone who has traveled to, any location subject to a Level 1, 2 or 3 travel notice issued by the CDC (including China, Italy, South Korea, Japan, Iran and Hong Kong) in the past 14 days.